Business Valuations Services
Business valuations are becoming increasingly important as a variety of circumstances give rise to the need for valuations of closely held businesses, personal and family ownership interest, and professional practices. At Turner CPA Advisors, PA, a Pensacola CPA, we recognize that a credible valuation is crucial in estate taxes, buy-sell decisions, family
Business valuation is a complex process requiring a broad knowledge of finance and business, expert application of recognized valuation methodologies, and diligent adherence to professional standards. Turner CPA Advisors, PA offers professional business valuation services to business owners who want to protect wealth or need to know how much an asset is worth.
Our business valuations services include:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Purchase or sale of an ownership interest
- Buy-sell agreements and succession planning
- Sales, expansions or reductions, and borrowing
- Divorce proceedings and
- Employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs)
- Gift and estate taxes
- Distribution of estate and trust assets
- Litigation involving damages and losses, lost wages and business interruptions, anti-trust, or accounting and tax matters.
Whatever its purpose, business valuation is a widely used discipline that can play a key role in helping you achieve your financial goals. The Certified Business Valuation (CVA) professionals at Turner CPA Advisors, PA, can help you. Our specialists
Call us today at 850-438-4669 and ask for Jeff Turner to discuss your business valuation needs with an experienced Pensacola CPA.